Private Buyer Meetings
Join CBME China Private Buyer Meetings to make the most of your time in Shanghai
If you are a primary buyer for child, baby and maternity products & services, we sincerely invite you to apply for the Private Buyer Meetings.
If accepted, you will have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with industry professionals and product manufacturers whose needs meet yours. The program is designed to match you with exhibiting manufacturers who are aligned with your buying needs.
CBME China's Private Buyers Meeting – a business matching program – aims you one step closer to suppliers through one-to-one, face-to-face meetings with brand owners and new suppliers from the all over the world. This program is FREE to participate for exclusively selected buyers. The program is designed to match you with exhibiting manufacturers and brands who are aligned with your buying needs. This will make your sourcing more efficient and totally hassle-free Participating in the CBME China's Private Buyers Meetings will allow you to maximize your time during your visit and value-add your visit to the fair.
Here’s how the program works:
1) Fill up the application form. This is to help us understand your sourcing needs and your availability during the 3 event days by filling up. We will send this to CBME China's local and international suppliers. They will submit an application form to for your review. Click here to download the form and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Choose the suppliers you want to meet. You choose from the supplier list and let us know who you would like to meet.
3) Confirm the schedule. We will set up the meetings and you meet with the pre-selected exhibitors one-by-one in private meeting room at CBME China
4) Show up at CBME China on July 19-21.
At Private Buyer Meetings, you will meet your selected manufacturers in a private setting with whom you have pre-scheduled appointments, maximizing your time and the value of the show.
Who can participate in Private Buyer Meetings?
The program is open to buyers from retail stores that purchase child, baby and maternity products and meet a set of criteria.
How do I qualify?
Qualifying criteria that are considered include (but are not limited to):
• Your individual purchasing authority
• Annual purchasing budget
Here is a list of benefits you can enjoy when you join CBME China :
The deadline of PBM application is 30 Apr.
Please contact Ivy Li email@example.com for further information of PBM.
Buyers of CBME 2016: